- Charge one AA 2800mAh battery in just 2 hours.
- LCD indicating the whole charging progress, discharge function alleviates memory effect worries.
- Each slot is individual, 1 or 3 batteries charge possible, no need to charge batteries in pairs.
- Built-in negative delta v cut-off and short-circuit protection to prevent overcharging.
- Easy to use—has LCD display so that the status of each battery's charging cycle can be easily seen. The sliding spring loaded negative pole makes inserting any type of battery a breeze.
- Unique algorithm to detect bad or defective batteries and cease charging automatically.
- Controlled by MCU, and using -△V pulse charging, Overheat-detection to prevent overcharging.
- Auto Identification - convenient help to figure out the installation problem about the battery (Insert wrong battery or insert battery incorrectly).
|One Battery||Two Batteries||Three or Four Batteries|
|AA 1300-2800mAh Battery||1.5 to 3 hours||2.5 to 5 hours||4 to 8 hours|
|AAA 500-1200mAh Battery||1-2 hours||2 to 4.5 hours||4 to 8 hours|