Can be used on any police scanner, but excels with 700-900MHz UHF bands. If you have a handheld digital scanner and want to increase reception—look no further—this is the one you need.
While scanner reception varies wildly based on location, topography, frequencies, etc. (anything from a roof, a hill, or a strong breeze can interfere). This antenna should increase reception by 25-100%.
6+dB gain over most stock antennas.
Choose SMA, BNC, or elbow connector type above.
- SMA 7" 820S with o-ring (SDS100, BCD436HP)
- BNC 7" 800B (SR30C, BCD325P2, WS1040, BC125AT, BC75XLT, TRX-1)
- BNC 8" 830B (base scanners, SDS200, TRX-2)
- BNC 8.5" 842B (SR30C, BCD325P2, WS1040, BC125AT, BC75XLT, TRX-1)
- SMA 8.5" 842S (BCD436HP) do NOT buy for the SDS100
- SMA 15" VU100S (BCD436HP) do NOT buy for the SDS100
- SMA 7" 800S - (BCD436HP) do NOT buy for the SDS100