I need an analog police scanner, why should I buy the SR30C?
The SR30C is the newest analog scanner on the market. It's perfect for NASCAR and racing, aviation, marine, railroad, and other analog frequencies.
Air, Rail & Race programming?
Each of these will count as '1 County'. So if you want to listen to Air and Rail you would buy '2 Counties' of programming and in the text area, type the name of the Airport and Rail you'd like to hear.
Will the SR30C go on sale anytime soon?
No, Uniden set a MAP floor pricing, so it will be the same price for the foreseeable future. You can sign up for our emails & we'll keep you posted.
Can I charge the batteries from the scanner when it is on?
No. You must power off the scanner to charge. We recommend an external battery charger and 2 sets of rechargeable AA batteries. Both can be added on this page. This way you can always have a fresh set of batteries. The batteries we sell last about 6-8 hours on a single charge. Energizer/Duracell last about 5 hours.
What do buyers say?
- The SR30C is analog only.
- The SR30C is a replacement for the BC75XLT, which has been discontinued.
- It has the same frequency coverage as the BC75XLT did.
- The SR30C has 500 channels as opposed to the BC75XLT's 300.
- The SR30C does not cover everything the BC125AT does. It appears the UHF Military Airbands are not included.